Using Contests to Generate Leads and Boost your Internet Marketing Site
Improve your online results by adding contests to your marketing mix.
If you’re looking for fun and creative strategies for your online marketing business, you may try and hold a contest! There are a lot of reasons why we need to create promotional methods such as a contest. Regardless what the reason is, contests actually have the large percentage of getting viral and applies to any type of business whether it is online or offline. So, what things do you need to consider before conduct a contest? You could actually ask yourself what you want to achieve. Regardless of the goal, you should make sure that it would direct traffic to your website and create brand awareness.
1. Set your Goals. 1Think about and write down your main objective for the contest and set other minor goals as well. You should actually ask yourself what you want to achieve. Regardless of the goal, you should make sure to include that it would direct traffic to your website and create brand awareness for you.
2. Set Rules.Make rules that would complement your goals. Make sure it’s not complicated and is easy to understand. Take into consideration your goals for the contest as well the duration of your contest. A month long contest would be ample time to achieve these goals.
Create a contest that is interesting and
entertaining for customers and rewarding for you.
3. Create a Landing Page for your Contest. With a landing page, you may introduce what the contest is, the duration, prizes and other valuable information. Make sure that you present it, designed to create interest, using this information to entice customers to join in on the fun and prizes.
4. Offer inviting Prizes. It would actually require a lot of money on your part or you could find sponsors that would shoulder the prizes for your contest.
Start building the relationship while
they are still on the site.
For the contest to be successful, offer irresistible worth and inviting prizes.
5. Use Social Media to Promote Contest. The success of your contest basically relies on your promotional strategies. If you’re trying to generate leads and direct traffic to your site in a creative and fun way, you need to promote the contest in a classy way. Utilization of Social Media sites is a great way to do it!
Social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter are excellent venues to promote your contest.
6. Consolation Prizes.If you want to maintain the website traffic that you generate from your contest, can be offered consolation prizes right after the contest. A contest within a contest of sorts. Never stop providing your web site visitors valuable information, content and fun things to make them stay
Connect worldwide to customers via online
BONUS TIP: Don’t forget other business people you know and trust. Why not run a joint contest with prizes that complement each other? It will broaden your appeal and markets to the customers of others, that you might never otherwise reach.
If this sounds like a lot to conquer, don’t forget, we can take care of this for you!
Call Corky for further info.
PO Box 1813
Auburndale, FL 33823