A Couple “Do-It-Yourself” Marketing Tips for Small Business
If you are reading this, you would like to help your business grow through the use of your cheapest salesperson… Your Online Presence!
Your Online Sales don’t ask for overtime, never are sick, never think they know more about your business than you do, and just need a little help to be their most efficient. Doesn’t get better than that!
If you have the time and patience, you can D-I-Y. I’m not going to lie and tell you it’s as easy as falling off a log, it’s not. To perfect your online sales funnel, it will take hours to figure it all out, but here’s a few pretty decent starting points for you. Try using them with a mind map to move the process along.
- Consider Your Demographics…
… – WHO is Your Ideal Customer?
… – What are THEIR Online Habits?
… – How do THEY prefer to access your online info?
- Where do their habits overlap with your presence?
- Where can you CREATE overlap by expanding your presence?
- How can you integrate automation into that overlap?
– Consider Human Nature.
– Consider the Technology you have available.
– And MOST of all, consider Customer Convenience.
… If you DON’T, your competitor WILL.
- Remember that each business is different, so what may work for one industry, won’t work for another. For instance, the legal profession has never had any real luck on Facebook. There is NO blanket solution.Keeping this all in mind, if you need help, and want to save months of your time in creation, implementation, testing, analysis, tweaking, and re-testing, to say nothing of getting it done quickly to start making money now instead of months down the road, perhaps we can help. Give Corky Devendorf a call on his cell phone at 863-236-8193.